Sunday Shout Out 59


Recently, I introduced a new feature here at In the Hammock on Sundays. It's called "Sunday Shout Out" and it's a place where I can give a special shout out to those publishers and authors who have sent me books over the week, as well as those bloggers who have hosted contests that I've won! I'll also be giving shout outs to any other cool books, blogs or bookish news that I've spotted during the week.

For Review


 "The Everyday Supermodel" by Molly Sims


 "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The 7 Secrets of Awakening the Highly Effective Four-Hour Giant, Today " by FX Networks





What books did you receive this week?


3 comments

  1. Nice haul, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a crazy show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting picks. My recent arrival was a signed copy of BETWEEN THESE WALLS by John Herrick. I've enjoyed his work before...looking forward to this one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I definitely want to hear your thoughts on Molly Sim's book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!